Offers and Incentives
There are countless reasons to choose Ridgelea, including a range of special offers and incentives. As a Ridgelea resident you can save money, complete your landscaping sooner, create clean energy and keep your neighbourhood even safer.
- Do your bit for the planet and for your power bills by installing a solar system on the roof of your new home. Ridgelea will subsidise your effort with a rebate of up to $2000, which is on top of government incentives.
- Ridgelea residents have peace of mind that their safety is taken care of with a security system installed at the entrance. We also offer a $500 rebate for you to equip your Ridgelea home with security cameras to ensure you always feel safe and sound.
- Landscaping is often set aside for when your budget permits, but we want you to be able to enjoy a garden you will love as soon as possible. That’s why Ridgelea residents can access a landscaping rebate of up to $2000 to help you get the job done.
- If you’re a first home buyer, you might be able to access financial assistance from the Australian Federal Government and Victorian State Government. If eligible for the First Home Owner Grant (FHOG), you can submit your application once you have received a Certificate of Occupancy for your home. You may choose to nominate an Approved Agent to lodge the application on your behalf.
- We make life easy for home owners by removing parts of the logistical headache of sharing fencing costs and sending fencing notices to various owners. The cost burden of a corner lot’s fencing is also removed.